Navigating the Paleo Diet
A Beginners Guide to Navigating The Paleo Diet While Living With Fibromyalgia
52 Page eBook
FibromyalgiaClasses.com Members pay only $5.00
Whether we like it or not, the health of our society is bad and getting worse. That includes us. Afterall, we have Fibromyalgia.
As technology continues to develop, convenience does as well and ordering food is literally as simple as the clicking of a button. Long gone are the days of having to find your own food, let alone having to drive to a restaurant to get dinner.
Cooking dinner looks less and less appealing when compared to the food conveniences and choices amongst diners, catering services, fast food, and takeout.
Fibromyalgia cases are on the rise due to poor lifestyle choices, such as too much unhealthy food and stress. Most of our unhealthy choices have been made unwittingly. “Globesity,” a term coined by the World Health Organization to describe the worldwide obesity epidemic, is another problem as well. These numbers continue to rise, as do the associated health problems and diseases.
Chapter 1 – What Exactly is the Paleo Diet?
- Are All Fats Beneficial in the Paleo Diet?
- How to Eat Like Your Ancestors
Chapter 2 – Is Organic the Way to Go in This Modern World?
- Should You Grow Your Own Food?
- Variations of “Organic” Labeling
- Adding Organic Foods into a Paleo Diet
Chapter 3 – Paleo Approved Foods
- Yummy Paleo Approved Foods!
- Healthy Foods to Eat on the Paleo Diet
- Hidden Ingredients in Food Labels
Chapter 4 – Exercising on the Paleo Diet
- Think You Are Eating Healthy?
Chapter 5 – Is the Paleo Diet Right for the Whole Family?
- Eating Healthy in a World of Processed Food
Chapter 6 – Defining Your Paleo/Fibro Roadmap
Chapter 7 – SMART Goals for the Paleo Diet and Fibromyalgia
Conclusion – Tips to Start Today!
My name is Joanna Orgovan and I have Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
I am a:
- Certified Health and Nutrition Life Coach
- Happiness Life Coach
- Certified Pilates on the Ball Instructor
- Kundalini Reiki Practitioner
- Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Coach
- I am also in Fibromyalgia Remission
- I spent years suffering in pain despite Western medicine. It took me 7 years and 15 doctors to finally get a diagnosis. Before I got better, I was suicidal from the pain, bedridden and practically crippled at times.
I don't want you to suffer anymore!
While there is no cure, it doesn't mean you have to live your life in pain!
There's no magic pill to get better.
Remission is hard work and comes from dramatic lifestyle changes, but you can do it! It's a process.
We have developed a series of classes to help get you there and stay there!
Say Hello! A Brand New You is right around the corner!